Academic Advising Services (including Examination Coordination)
We are there to help and support you with ...
- Academic Advice Provision:
- Information about our degree programs of study
- Study planning and management
- Recognition of academic qualifications (from other degree programs or from abroad)
- Examination Accommodations and Modifications for Students with Disabilities
- Examination Coordination
- Applications for Master degree programs (Master of Business and Economics, Master of Management, Business and Economics)
Changed Consultation Hours!
Please note that due to periods of absence in September the consultation hours will take place as follows:
11.09.2017 (10.00-12.00 hours)
14.09.2017 (only from 10.00-12.00 hours; no consultation hours in the afternoon; Ms. Franken-Vogts will be deputizing.
18.09.2017 (10.00-12.00 hours)
20.09.2017 (10.00-12.00 hours)
21.09.2017 (only from 10.00-12.00 hours; no consultation hours in the afternoon; Ms. Franken-Vogts will be deputizing.
Information on the Various Procedures
Please click on the corresponding link on the left-hand side for more detailed information.