Employers in the real estate sector
Currently, more than 200,000 employees subject to social insurance contribution (narrow definition) are working in the real estate sector in Germany. The total amount of employees exceeds 400,000.
With its employment campaign for the real estate business, the Immobilien Zeitung offers a platform for communication between students and approximately 200 companies. Here you can find more information about popular employers, starting salary, internship and job announcements.
The most important employers are:
- investors and financing institutions
- banks and (re-)insurances
- consultants and agents
- architects and urban planners
- project developers and project managers
- corporate real estate managers
- economic regions and cities
Further information and companies that are currently participating in the CareerDay of the EXPO REAL (an important international trade fair for real estate and investments) can be found under the following link.